You can get a backlink when you get your website URL on another website linking back to yours. Backlinks are highly sought after and the more you have brings increased traffic to your website.
We will look at 10 ways you can get backlinks which will help increase traffic to your website.
1. Write articles and submit them to article directories.When you write articles and submit them to article directories there is always a place for authors resource box where you can put a link back to your website. Get started today writing articles and submitting.
2. Get started writing blog articles and submit them to social directories. This is called bookmarking a blog post and is a great way to get a backlink pointing back to your blog. Social directories love these and so do search engines. Here is a great tool to use called Onlywire
3. You can start posting comments in other people’s blogs. You should post in blogs that allow you to include link back to your site.
4. Start participating in online forums related to your niche.When you sign up for forums, they usually allow you to create a signature which can have a link to your site and is included every time you post. Post regularly and before you know it you will have hundreds of backlinks.
5. You can also do reciprocal linking with other websites. You can make the process go faster by find a professional company that will automatically find link partners for you.
6. You can also buy ads in ezines that are archived on the Internet. When your ad is published these archived issues will give you backlinks. Purchase several ads at a time with ezine advertising companies like HBAds and save money by being in multiple ezines with one purchase.
7. Every time you have something new to offer, you should submit a press release. These press releases will contain a link back to your website that can bring traffic both immediately and in the future.
8. Check on other peoples blogs and see if they have text link ads you can purchase. Your link could end up on thousands of pages giving you massive exposure.
9. When products launch, many time they will ask for testimonials. You should always submit yours if they ask you. People will read the sales page over and over sending traffic to your site.
10. Submit to blog directories. You can get backlinks once they approve you. The great thing is usually its free to submit.
These are 10 Great ways to get backlinks to your website or blog. Just keep adding backlinks everyday and you will start seeing the traffic pour in. Good Luck!!